- Business Profile Submissions Accepted: September 15, 2018
- Video entries open: December 3, 2018 ( In celebration of International Day of Persons with Disabilities )
- Video entries close: January 22, 2019 (no more submissions accepted after 10:00 AM )
- Top 4 Seasoned Finalists announced by judges panel: January 28, 2019
- Public voting begins: February 1, 2019 (10:00 AM )
- Public voting ends: February 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Winners Announced: February 15, 2019
Step 1: Now Open! Create A Business Profile to have a chance to win $100
Step 2: Open Dec. 3, 2018 - Create a video
Create a short video (under three minutes) about your adventure as an entrepreneur.
Talk about the highs, the lows, and some of the tips that you use to be a success.
Create a YouTube Account and upload your video to it and upload it to the website starting December 3rd 2018.
Your video will be judged on how you answer these questions:
Your 1 - 2 minute video will be judged on how you answer these 5 required questions and your creativity.
Videos over 3 minutes will no longer be accepted.
- Tell us about your business?
- Why does being your own boss work for you?
- What advice would you give to people with disabilities interested in starting their own business?
- Why is living and operating a business in a rural community a good fit for you?
- Which programs or services contributed to your business success?
Here are some other questions that you may also consider answering but these are not mandatory.
- Why did you choose the entrepreneurial path?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you provide exceptional customer service?
- What hurdles have you overcome to succeed as an entrepreneur?
- How does your business give back/contribute to the community?
- What are your future business plans?