To enter Just Watch Me you must:
- Legally reside in Saskatchewan or Manitoba
- Self-identify as a person with a disability or ongoing health condition
- Own and operate 50% or more of a business in a region served by a Community Futures office *
- Be in business for less than a year as of December 3, 2016 (start-up category) or more than a year as of December 3, 2016 (seasoned category)
- Own the material you're submitting, and be able to provide written consent from any person that is featured in your video.
- If you are younger than 18 years of age, submit this parental consent form along with your video.
- Agree to the winner requirements
Note: Note: Any of the past top 4 prize winners in the seasoned category cannot enter again. All other past contestants can re-enter, but their video must contain all new content.
* Primary agriculture is not eligible. The business must be a legal for-profit venture.
Also, your video must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for the contest:
- It must be a maximum of three minutes in length.
- It must meet all guidelines and criteria imposed by YouTube with respect to videos submitted to YouTube.
- It must be primarily focused on business activities conducted by a person or persons with a disability.
- It must not contain, depict or refer to any crude, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, disparaging, discriminatory, offensive, illegal or otherwise unsuitable language, activity or other content.
- It must demonstrate an appreciation and respect for small business and the value of entrepreneurism. It must not contain, depict or refer to any content that disparages or refers negatively to Community Futures Manitoba/Saskatchewan or any individual Community Futures office (all as determined by Community Futures Manitoba/Saskatchewan in its sole discretion).
- It must not contain any content that violates any law or any third party's rights (including privacy, personality and intellectual property rights).
- It may be in colour or black and white, and may be enhanced with graphics, special effects or animation.
Community Futures Manitoba/Saskatchewan may disqualify any video entry if it determines (in its sole discretion) that the video does not comply with these eligibility requirements.
Note: Community Futures employees and their immediate families (i.e., their spouses, siblings, children, spouses' parents, and the spouses of any of those individuals) and their household members (related or not), and anyone otherwise connected with the contest, are not eligible to enter the contest.